We are now entering **Phase 2** of this scope release event. Think of it like a new program is launching, but knowing that our legendary team of Paranoids and HackerOne stand behind this program already.
*Please read the previous message for the event schedule.*
We have marked all Phase 1 reports that will receive a bounty and noted if they will receive a split bounty. If you have a report from Phase 1 marked as Resolved or Triaged that did not receive a comment, please contact us immediately.
* All reports are now treated as first-come-first-served, no more split bounties.
* Keep hacking and submitting reports and claim the full bounty for your vulnerabilities.
* Only **unique** reports during this phase will receive full credit when ranked at the end of this cycle.
1. Register accounts (self-service) using your `<username>@wearehackerone.com` addresses. Any reports submitted that use accounts not following following this rules will **not** receive a bounty.
2. Make sure to add the `X-Bug-Bounty: hackerone-<username>` header to your traffic.
* Built By Girls (*.builtbygirls.com)
* BUILD (*.buildseries.com)
* MAKERS (*.makers.com)
* Mobile Apps included
* APIs included
## This phase will end on July 22.