Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Oath’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Oath and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Infringements and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Oath's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyright work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
You may also submit a notice via our online form:
If you are asserting infringement of a trade mark please follow the same procedure above for a Notice, and, if applicable, include your registration and/or application number(s) pertaining to your trade mark.
Oath's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Verizon Media Australia Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 1111
Alexandria NSW 1435