Who we are
Verizon Media EMEA Limited (“Verizon Media”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a media and technology company that runs two different types of businesses:
- First, we offer a collection of Products. ‘Products’ are the collection of our owned and operated sites and apps, including our Yahoo offerings, HuffPost, Autoblog, Engadget, TechCrunch and AOL. These brands provide content, commerce and mail services to hundreds of millions of users. We are able to offer you most of our Products for free thanks to our digital advertising services.
- Second, we offer digital advertising ‘Services’ that help advertisers reach the users that are likely to be more interested in their products, help us and our publishers generate revenue by selling advertising space on sites and apps to advertisers, and help users see ads that are relevant to their interests. Our Services do this by selecting, placing and measuring relevant ads to users as they visit different sites and apps.
We are a company established under the laws of Ireland and located in 5-7 Point Square, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland. Verizon Media acts as data controller of the personal data we collect when you use our Products and Services.
- when you use the Products and Services that we provide from the EMEA region
- if you are a registered user or visitor to our Products, or when you interact with our Services
- if you are a user of HuffPost UK, Sky | Yahoo Mail or BT | Yahoo Mail. However, Verizon Media EMEA Limited only controls the data that we collect from our in these products. Other entities control all other data from these products. HuffPost UK, Sky | Yahoo Mail or BT | Yahoo Mail users can find more information by clicking here.