Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Verizon Media’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Verizon Media and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Infringements and Agent for Notice
Verizon Media respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise infringed, please provide Verizon Media New Zealand's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You may also submit a notice via our online form:
If you are asserting infringement of a trade mark please follow the same procedure above for a Notice, and, if applicable, include your registration and/or application number(s) pertaining to your trade mark.
Verizon Media's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Verizon Media New Zealand
PO Box 106601
Auckland 1143 New Zealand
Last updated: October 2019